Yankton County Achievement Days
Open Class General Rules
- Entry Fees: Adults $2.00 per item entered & Youth $1.00 per item
- Rosettes will be given to Best in Show in each class. Gift certificates will be given to all winners. 1st = $10 & 2nd = $5
- Open Class photography entries are due to Yankton County Extension office on July 31st.
- Photo size is 8 x 10. All Photos must be mounted, but not matted, on 16 x 20 White MAT BOARD. Mat Board can be purchased at Yankton County Extension office or local supply store. No Frames.
- Attach entry tag by string to the back upper left hand corner so it can be hung over the front.
- Please no watermarks or Logos on the photos or mat board.
- Photos will be released Saturday August 4th from 7:00pm to 7:30pm.
Yankton County Achievement Days Open Classes Divisions
101: Scenic – townscapes, nightscapes, skyscapes, sunrises, sunsets, waterscapes and landscapes
102: People – posed portraits, candid photos & action photos of person or people.
103: Animals & Birds – Pets, farm animals, zoo animals, wild animals, birds, insects, fish or marine animals
104: Plants & Flowers – growing plants, trees, fungi, farm crop, wild or domestic
105: Architectural – Buildings, bridges, man-made structures, dams or towers