FilmFest 4-H, gives 4-H members a venue for expressing their creativity and demonstrating their filmmaking skills. This exciting festival showcases films, seminars, workshops and receptions. Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- learn advanced filmmaking techniques from industry professionals;
- network with fellow 4-H filmmakers;
- discover new techniques and ideas; and
- celebrate their successes.
- Filmmakers must be 11 – 18 years of age as of January 1, 2011.
- All film entries must be created and produced by the filmmakers.
- Works may be original or adapted from a previous published source.
- All footage must be original, except for documentaries which may include non-original footage from other sources. Filmmakers must secure all rights, licenses, clearances and releases needed for exhibition.
- Entry must have been completed after January 1, 2008 and before June 1, 2011.
- Works in progress will not be accepted.
The anticipated final submission deadline is June 1, 2011, with a $15 fee per entry (make checks payable to: “Missouri 4-H Foundation – FilmFest 4-H).
To submit your entries, do the following for each.
1. Save a copy of your entry to a DVD (best quality and tested on a consumer DVD player) that is labeled with the:
Maximum running time
- Narrative (tells a story) = 30 minutes
- Documentary (presents facts about a person, event or process) = 30 minutes
- Music video (short film accompanying music) = six minutes
Names of team members
3. Mail to:
FilmFest 4-H Submissions Office
804 Clark Hall
University of Missouri
Columbia MO 65211